Sunday, July 29, 2007

Disclaimer

The delay in posting is due to our trying to edit some video of the bear project which is taking longer than anticipated (along with trying to keep up with the daily household tasks plus the start of canning season, etc.). Never fear, we will eventually get more posted for your viewing pleasure.

Also, we are not sure we still have any readers (other than Grandma Young) due to the lack of entries for the "What is this?" photo from Field Ecology 101--Part 2...Let us know if there is still any interest out there.

4 comments:

Janell said...

I'm slow and behind but I'm going to enter the contest (commenting in the proper post).

Barbara Young said...

I LOVE YOUR SITE AND I definitely check your blog, many times a week. I love all of them and especially pictures of the grandchildren. Keep them coming. Love, Grandma Young

Barbara Young said...

I forgot to guess - a fish covered with sand? A sand monster? Am I even close? Grandma Young

Amanda Fetters said...

Hey, I read your blog! Sorry for never commenting, though. I did think of you the other day when there was a post about some of your favorite creatures on another blog I often read.