The past couple of days, Ian has exhibited much concentration and patience as he has set up domino chains in various patterns on our entryway floor. We admire his persistence as he will have a design nearly completed, accidentally bump it, set the whole thing off prematurely, and then start over again. His current motto is, "If you don't succeed at first, try, try again!"
Here is a movie Ian wanted to make to post on the blog:
And for further amusement with a domino professional, check out these videos:
5 comments:
Wow. So does it look like the pro had a software program that converted the picture into what colors go where? Like is there a page that tells them 6 black, 4 green 2 yellow? I can't imagine the patience and steady hands of those guys. Tell Ian if he keeps at it he will make an excellent surgeon.
I cringe when they sweep it up, so much work, and then BOOM! gone. Kind of like making dinner...only dominoes don't end up in your child's hair.
I meant to add that it looks like Ian is really enjoying himself. What a fun undertaking!
Way to go IAN!!!!! Very clever and I loved the video.
Love, Grandma Young
You guys have a lot of fun at your house! I miss you guys...Cool video!
Post a Comment