Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Eclectic Mix



Dallin cruising around the living room





Ian handcuffed by the king snake




Brothers enjoying the sunshine and a momentary lapse in the rain




New baby Maren
April had the amazing experience to assist with a friend's home birth.
The attending midwife was Chris Miller (same midwife who helped Ian, Erin, and Dallin
enter this world). It was truly incredible, and much more fun to be on the non-laboring
end of things.



Our home as shown on Google Earth
...hmmm...should we trim the trees?




Camp Fife
Ian attended a cub scout camp again this year. The theme was "Space" so they learned about constellations and the solar system. They got to play a lot of games, shoot BB guns and arrows, take a ride on a giant zip line, and climb a climbing wall.


1 comment:

Jentry said...

What a cute diapered bum your boy has! I also love that picture of Ian on the zip line. I love camp. Also Maren just looks so dang healthy in all of the pictures that I've seen. What a beautiful girl. I'm glad she waited.