Monday, July 20, 2009

Primary Summer Party!!!


Primary children gathered last Friday for our annual summer party.
We chose a Luau theme and had 4 different activities.
It was a lot of fun!





The children decorated foam sunglasses at one station.



















Originally the idea was to do the Limbo through the water, but the children had more fun simply running through the sprinkler and getting all wet.


















The water balloon toss was a favorite with the older boys.
April and Kevin combined creative efforts to make the palm tree target.


























The other favorite was the sand castle building which was Dena's idea.






















We enjoyed delicious fruit kabobs for a treat at the end.


3 comments:

Jentry said...

It looks like Erin has grown a foot since I saw her last. Looks like you had a very successful event!

Anonymous said...

WOW looks like it turned out GREAT!! I LOVE the palm tree toss, how fun!! It's good to "see" you guys, we miss the ward.

Megan D. said...

Oh man! You are making me so jealous! I miss primary. Your palm tree target is darling and I LOVE the sandcastle idea. You are so cute. Erin is getting big too. Man...I have to stop looking at these pictures. I'm missing you guys a lot! :)