Monday, October 26, 2009

North Logan Pumpkin Walk


One of our Halloween traditions is to attend the annual North Logan Pumpkin Walk. This year's theme was "Commercials." There were not as many entries as in past years, but it was still fun for April and the children to spend an hour walking around and viewing the displays.



Since we don't have TV, the children weren't familiar with most of the commercials.
Oh well...could be worse things they lack in their education.
















Star Wars characters are always represented in one way or another.
















Keebler Elves and the Trix Rabbit:





















Our favorite fast food place--NOT!
Erin doesn't even know who Ronald McDonald is.


One of the most creative displays for this year was The Jolly Green Giant garden:



2 comments:

Megan D. said...

I love the Jolley Green Giant display. How clever. :) I miss Logan!

Jillian said...

Oh, I miss the pumpkin walk! That was such a fun thing to go to each year. Wow. Such creative folks.