Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Amazing Art


Each year Logan Library makes a Storybook Quilt with artwork submitted by children. Megan's pictures have been chosen for the quilt for the past 4 years. Here is the quilt for 2009, with her picture of Jaypaw from the Warriors series on the bottom middle section.


In Megan's art class, she did a landscape of the Delicate Arch
using pastels (our printer couldn't scan the entire drawing):


...and another charcoal drawing:


She checked out some books from the library
and practiced drawing portraits on her own:



...as well as playing around with colored pencil drawings:





Coming soon: a watercolor of a dachshund...

6 comments:

Jentry said...

Holy cow she is getting so good! Way to go!

Heidi said...

I am impressed. She is so talented!

Dominoe said...

Wow! Those are amazing! Great job Megan!

Amanda Fetters said...

Amazing art, indeed! I love it!

Jillian said...

Wow. Great job! Keep posting her art, it's so much fun to see it progress.

Becca said...

I am very impressed with Megan's budding artistic skills!