Friday, March 9, 2012

When the Cat's Away, . . . More Cats Come!

April and Ian are off looking for bears in the Book Cliffs! With me teaching all day, Megan was in charge on the home front. Within a morning she figured out how to tame the situation. . . by making tigers!

 
 


Day 2 (Thursday). I came home to discover that Erin had turned into a cat ("I want to be like Kiki!"), and Dallin was a lion (sorry, forgot to get photos before we washed it off at bedtime).



This time Megan decided to try a few things out on herself. First she thought about how she might look when she goes to see Wicked this Saturday (her surprise birthday present). 
 
Then she joined the cat family.



All these were done with acrylics. Megan took about 20-45 minutes for each one. Tonight I picked up some actual face paints from the craft store, so we'll see if any new creatures appear tomorrow!

No comments: