Our little baby turned THREE years old today! And she's not so little anymore. Look at her hold up 3 fingers on each hand to emphasize her "three-ness".
The only thing she requested for her birthday was a Nemo cake. So Mom did her best to comply with that and was rewarded with huge smiles and exclamations of excitement on Erin's part.


Grandma & Grandpa Young and Grandma Tsukamoto joined us for her little party, and Erin was so happy to see and play with them. She loves all the nice presents. Thank you!
As a birthday tribute to our 3-year-old sweetie, Mom and Dad made a little celebratory video.
5 comments:
Happy birthday, Erin! That was a great video, you have very nice parents!
I told April, "gee, it looks like we have the perfect daughter!" She didn't include any of the screaming sessions that put Erin into the "nearly perfect" category (which I find I have to defend myself for saying). ~Kevin
Happy birthday, Erin Young! The video was a perfect way to look at how Erin has grown this past year. She looks incredibly sweet. Thanks for giving me your blog address.
Bwhahaha! I love the creative napping bit. And nice job with the cake...that's an impressive rendition.
That cake is incredible! April, you're amazing! Happy birthday Erin!
Post a Comment