Friday, September 12, 2008

One Week Old


Dallin Tsukamoto Young

(nickname: Caterpillar)




Thank you to all who participated in our baby naming poll. In spite of the popular vote results for Spencer....three of the superdelegates chose Dallin, Ian voted off the ballot for Gavin, and Erin still insists on calling him Caterpillar. By default, Dallin gets April's maiden name as his middle name.


4 comments:

ChrisG said...

I think I'll call him Cat for short...

Matt and Karrie said...

Welcome to the world baby boy Dallin! If you didn't pick Jeremy, we liked Dallin next best. He looks beautiful and I bet in no time he will be getting into all kinds of things. Good Luck!

Dominoe said...

Ooo, I like it! It fits him well - and it fits in with the family trend of names ending in "n" - April, I think you need a name change! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, April - please change your name to Aprin. [I've never understood namimg people after the months or days of the week. It's just weird.] And now you can have a better "family acronym" in your blog subtitle: Highlighting some of the eventful moments in the lives of MAD IKE.