Friday, September 19, 2008

Two Weeks Old


Hi! I'm Dallin, and I'm two weeks old today! Mortality is great so far. I get lots of love from my family.



I like being held by my big sister Megan.




I get kisses from my Dad--his beard is just a bit scratchy.




I can already do many things.
I can yawn.




I can wave!





I can lift my head--I've been doing that since I was 2 days old.




And I can just be cute!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute and sweet! Funny how they don't like baths, I can't imagine why, I love them :)
By the way, the froggy blanket is super cute!! Wherever did you get that?! :)
You guys look great and Way to Go on the rabbit cage Megan! Good Job.

Matt and Karrie said...

You communicate well for a person your age.

Once your sense of smell improves you will find yourself wanting to take a bath. Your dad was reluctant to take a bath after he had been swimming in smelly ponds. For some reason he didn't mind the smell of dead fish.