What is going on???
After 2 months, I thought I was in charge!
Well, here's the story: This morning, Dad came running in from the back yard shouting that Yuki had gotten into the mice. Uh oh! Everyone abandoned me and went outside to survey the damage. It was pretty bad. I can't tell you about it because I didn't see it, but Megan was in tears and Yuki was in BIG TROUBLE.
Then Dad decided that he needed to get some more mice from a pet store to replenish our breeding population. So tonight he went to a store near Ogden with my sisters while I went with Ian and Mom to Karate class. They returned with a big cage FULL OF MICE!!!
Dad says that we'll sell half of them now to our anxious customers and use the others for breeding. Whatever...I don't even know why we have mice--I wasn't alive yet when all this started. Oh, and we also somehow ended up with a new hamster. She's almost as CUTE as I am. Her name is Ginger.
Next time I'd better go with Dad to the pet store to keep him under control...
1 comment:
Very glad those mice and the hamster live in Logan.
Love,
Grandma Young
Post a Comment