We had some success getting new photos of the children at Denzil Stewart Nature Park.
The Clan
The Clan
Dallin's interest in looking cute did not last too long.
We were very happy to get this portrait of him.
Erin had such a variety of animated expressions that we almost made a collage of the rejects.
These two are our favorites of her "angelic" poses.
Ian does not like to smile with his teeth showing.
There were many more photos of him in the tree, but he was acting pretty goofy.
There were many more photos of him in the tree, but he was acting pretty goofy.
And here is the most cooperative of the bunch.
Megan holds still, smiles sweetly, and is an absolutely lovely young lady.
Megan holds still, smiles sweetly, and is an absolutely lovely young lady.
4 comments:
Super cute! I want to see the bad ones as well.
Those are some good lookin' kids you have there! And I agree with Jentry.
Adorable! I'll bet there are hundreds more...since you got that many good ones. ;) Now, we need a nice one of the parents!
These are such beautiful photos.
p.s., I'm catching up, can you tell?
Post a Comment