
This afternoon I was changing Dallin's poopy diaper as Erin observed. The poop had been squished into a flat round disc, and when Erin saw it she said, "Oh, that looks like bison poop." I was pretty surprised with her comment because she was only 2 when we visited Yellowstone and saw bison scat.
"How do you know what bison poop looks like?" I asked. "Because it's on the picture!" she exclaimed with an exasperated "duh, Mom" tone.
Sixteen and a half years later, the framed scat bandana we received as a wedding gift has had a positive impact upon our child. (It hangs in our hallway next to the bathroom.) It was a proud parent moment to say the least! Now I've just got to get her out to find some scat in the wild! If it would ever stop snowing, it would be a bit easier...
Anyone interested in ordering their own scat bandana can do so here. However, the bandana has been revised in the past 16 years and no longer features the bison scat prominently in the center. You will have to take your children to Yellowstone to observe some firsthand.
"How do you know what bison poop looks like?" I asked. "Because it's on the picture!" she exclaimed with an exasperated "duh, Mom" tone.
Sixteen and a half years later, the framed scat bandana we received as a wedding gift has had a positive impact upon our child. (It hangs in our hallway next to the bathroom.) It was a proud parent moment to say the least! Now I've just got to get her out to find some scat in the wild! If it would ever stop snowing, it would be a bit easier...
Anyone interested in ordering their own scat bandana can do so here. However, the bandana has been revised in the past 16 years and no longer features the bison scat prominently in the center. You will have to take your children to Yellowstone to observe some firsthand.
1 comment:
That made me snerkle.
Post a Comment