Which face do you like best?
View A
The Distinguished Full-Bearded Real Biologist Look
The Distinguished Full-Bearded Real Biologist Look
View B
The Dorky Goatee Look
The Dorky Goatee Look
View C
The Drunken Mustache Look
The Drunken Mustache Look
View D
The Clean-Cut Naked Face Look
The Clean-Cut Naked Face Look
April prefers View A. Our new Stake President prefers View D.
We defer to the wishes of the Stake President for the time being.
It was a painful haircut and shave moment in our bathroom this morning.
(April wonders if Ward Primary Presidents are going to be required to shave now too.)
We defer to the wishes of the Stake President for the time being.
It was a painful haircut and shave moment in our bathroom this morning.
(April wonders if Ward Primary Presidents are going to be required to shave now too.)
10 comments:
Yes April, all Primary Presidents will be required to shave!
....My, My, My! I have some pictures that look almost exactly the same as yours. I always thought of doing a drunken mustache, but that's another story. Your pictures look a lot like mine (Grandpa Young), and the Goatee business is just not our look, my son.
I also kept shaving until the Stake President liked it, he having been advised by a visiting authority concerning missionary standards, etc.
I did find it interesting, however, that those who had mustaches didn't seem to get the same chat.
Well, you lasted a good long time, and it can come back later if needed. Plus, you are so good looking without all the shrubery!
Grandpa Young
HAHAHA I love it!! I'm right there with you on view A, definitely!! So WHO is the new stake pres??? Don't tell me Kevin!!!!!!
Kevin you look good! I like A and D so you look good either way. April - your Primary President comment cracked me up! And I'm with Jen, who's the new Stake Pres?
Our new Stake Presidency is as follows:
President Bret Horsley
1st Counselor: Doug Hyldahl
2nd Counselor: Ted Nyman
Kevin is still a member of the High Council.
The mustache for sure! Bummer about having to shave it off.
I'm with Jentry. I vote View C (and hey, Brother whatshisname on Sunday hadn't shaved off his mustache...)
Ha, ha, ha! You are so funny April. I haven't read your blog in a while. I always vote for a goatee (I love it when Tom has one), but like you said you better go with the Stake President on this one. :)
I like the implied sleaziness of look C. Did it frighten the children?
I make Stephen keep B (and he's not a dork!) because he looks like he's ten without any facial hair & his beard doesn't grow well on his cheeks. I do have to say, I prefer D...but that's just because he looks friendlier.
I've (reluctantly, because I DO want him to be happy...) let Brad grow all manner of facial hair, and I'm always VERY relieved when he shaves it off.
I guess I just like the clean-shaven look, because I'm voting for D...but I have to say to Kevin - I'm sure Brad would think you're a lucky man to have a wife that prefers A!
Post a Comment