1. Attend a meeting where the Stake Presidency discusses the new boundary realignment of the wards in your Stake, dissolves your existing ward, and divides the members of your former ward between 3 other wards in the Stake.
Farewell to the Logan 18th Ward
We will always have fond memories of the people and experiences we enjoyed here over the past 14 years.
(Trying to look on the bright side of things...maybe I'll have extra time to catch up on our back-logged blog now.)
We will always have fond memories of the people and experiences we enjoyed here over the past 14 years.
(Trying to look on the bright side of things...maybe I'll have extra time to catch up on our back-logged blog now.)
4 comments:
That is easy! Sad but yay! (I'm guessing this doesn't get Kevin out of the stake calling, though)
So crazy! Dixie sent out an email about it the other day. I'm glad that you two still get to be in the same ward. Will you still be in the same building? Here's hoping for a smooth transition!
OH SAD DAY, we miss the 18th ward so much! Hope you like your "new" ward!
What the what!!?? That's crazy! So sad. Goodbye 18th ward.
Post a Comment